Dumpster Television Junkies

vjzombie@gmail.com

Monday, January 14, 2008

A poem for YOU! ~ a BUNNSKI poem for YOU!
The Bunnski is sad and happy. The Bunnski doesnt drink WINE.
I can eat lettus and drink JUICE. I hop around like my name was JOHN LETTUS. I dont drink WINE. I dont drink WINE.

Better YOU than ME in this cabbage patch dance-off! I dont like to dance,,, never have.
Poems from old grandmas,,, dusty and old with green DUST and bones... sweet juice from carrots is my steez... I dont drink WINE.

Bothering an old lady with hair dust and buttered bread crust is my goal.

I DONT DRINK WINE.

I love police and ink stained hands.. it is my passion to breed LOVE.
I can be a mean bunny at times,, but you'll never catch me drinking old dusty vintage wines.

Chew the TWINE that binds your LOVE... its good with rice and beans.
I DONT DRINK WINE.

^^^ That is my poem for YOU! Its a true BUNNSKI poem!

I LOVE YOU.

THE BUNNSKI.
THE BUNNSKI.

No comments:

DTV archive