Dumpster Television Junkies

vjzombie@gmail.com

Saturday, February 24, 2007


GREAT NEWS FROM JOEY JORDISON ABOUT MYSPACE


Most of you will remember when I posted a message from Joey regarding Myspace...and the fact that he doesnt have a myspace.
:: see below as a reminder ::



"I do not and have never used myspace....
if I did choose to do so, I'm pretty sure you would all know."





well......I can now reveal that he DOES now have his own myspace.

THIS IS NOT A FAKE. !!!

http://www.myspace.com/joeyjordison

This is his own and OFFICIAL myspace.

Joey is happy for you to all know the URL, so that you can add him, and spread the word.


Please repost this bulletin in its entirity, but clicking REPLY then copy and pasting the whole thing into a new bulletin
stay safe maggots.
JoJo

(maggotmummy)


No comments:

DTV archive